Twixl Publisher 16.2 (37740 - 8 July 2021)
- Fixed a bug with movies embedded in a slide show didn't work correctly on Android.
- Fixed an issue with how the used bandwidth was calculated on Android.
- Several performance improvements on iOS and Android.
- Fixed a whole bunch of smaller bugs and issues.
Twixl Publisher 16.1 (37660 - 28 June 2021)
- Improved PDF rendering performance on Android.
- The device is kept awake while downloading using "Keep all data offline".
- Non-monolithic downloads initiated via long-press now also show up in
- Fixed a bug on iOS which caused the status bar to sometimes have the wrong color.
- Fixed a issue on iOS that caused slide shows to have the wrong dimensions.
- Fixed a bunch of smaller bugs and crashes.
Twixl Publisher 16.0 (37511 - 16 June 2021)
- In this release, we have laid the foundation for new and improved analytics - more coming soon.
- Added the long press option to the browse grid to download a collection on demand.
- Fixed an issue with
tp-history://back which caused the wrong page to be loaded.
- Fixed a bug on Android so that setting advanced scripting custom variables correctly reloads the page.
- In the entitlement
signin_succeeded action, you can now set advanced scripting custom variables.
- Fixed a bug with rich push notifications using a weblink that didn't load correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the rendering of slide shows on iOS.
- Fixed an issue with tapping on an image sequence on iOS which didn't always work.
- Fixed a bug with the way certain table-of-contents images where displayed on iOS.
- Fixed a bug which caused the inline webviewers to not load on iOS.
- Fixed the way the download status icon is shown on Android.
- Fixed a bug in the mac app which caused the minimum required version for an iOS app to be incorrect.
- Fixed several crashes in the Android reader.
- Fixed several crashes in the iOS reader.
The minimum requirements for the mobile apps are iOS 13 and Android 7.
For support, go to