Twixl Publisher 5.0.2 (23553) - "The Kilchoman Release"
- We've revamped the rendering of PDF-based publications and articles on Android to improve the rendering speed, decrease the memory usage and avoid the need for preloading (Android App, Android SDK, Android Viewer)
- You can now use the special url "tp-entitlements-signin://show" url to trigger the entitlements dialog (iOS App, Android App)
- Fixed some bugs in the handling of special urls (Android App, Android SDK, Android Viewer)
- Fixed a performance bug in the TOC in an Android app (Android App, Android SDK, Android Viewer)
- Fixed a number of bugs related the handling of pagelinks (Android App, Android SDK, Android Viewer)
- You can now use Google Chrome to debug the web views in your app (Android App, Android SDK, Android Viewer)
- The "Rate this app" dialog now has the correct size (Android App)
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a movie to play only the sound (iOS App, iOS SDK, iOS Viewer)
- Fixed a bug with the TOC viewer on iOS which disappeared to fast (iOS App, iOS SDK, iOS Viewer)
- Fixed a bug that caused the build of a web reader to fail (Mac App)
- The app icon for an article-based app is now saved properly (Mac App)
- Fixed a bug in the build which caused iTunes Connect to fail the upload because it's not iPhone 5 compatible (Mac App)
- The Twixl Distribution Platform now works based on bandwidth instead of download credits (Distribution Platform)
- The Twixl Distribution Platform now has both a username and an email address for each user. This makes it easier to create different users with the same email address (Distribution Platform)
- Fixed some problems with copying an app to production or duplicating an app (Distribution Platform)
- Added an option to publish/unpublish all content items in a collection (Distribution Platform)
- The Twixl Importer plugin now parses more Adobe DPS/AEM special navto links (Importer)
Twixl Publisher 5.0.1 (23358) - "The Kilchoman Release"
- Fixes a problem with web content which is not loaded (iOS App, iOS SDK, iOS Viewer)
Twixl Publisher 5.0 (23342) - "The Kilchoman Release"
Twixl Publisher 5 is innovative in many ways, both in content creation and
in content presentation, and lets you connect to a multitude of content sources
and content management systems.
Twixl Publisher 5 brings:
- HTML input in addition to InDesign and PDF content
- A shift from a publication-based approach to an article-based approach
- Enhanced content presentation options
- Automated production workflow capabilities
Read All About It Here
For support, go to http://support.twixlmedia.com