Twixl Publisher 5.6.4 (29689) - "The Ardbeg Release"
- Fixed a bug which caused a web reader build to fail
- Fixed a bug which caused a web reader to render blank pages in the web browser
- The sort order of the content items in the hamburger menu on iOS are now correct again
- Fixed a bug on iOS where "Keep all data offline" wasn't finishing completely
- Fixed a bug on iOS where a web overlay button wasn't always shown
Twixl Publisher 5.6.3 (29662) - "The Ardbeg Release"
- Fixes a bug which caused the InDesign plugins to show a blank window.
- Improved the rendering of PDF-based Twixl publications and articles on iOS.
- Twixl Viewer Classic on iOS no longer crashes when there is no network connection.
- Twixl Viewer Classic on iOS now shows the correct IP-address on devices with a sim card.
- Fixed a bug in iOS article-based apps which caused errors when downloading content.
- Fixed a bug in iOS article-based apps which caused some content items aliasses to not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug in iOS multi-issue apps where the categories popup wasn't working on phones.
- Fixed a bug in the InDesign plugin which caused background music to not work on phones.
Twixl Publisher 5.6.2 (29625) - "The Ardbeg Release"
- Fixes a bug in iOS article-based apps where content updates were not loaded in the app.
Twixl Publisher 5.6.1 (29615) - "The Ardbeg Release"
- Xcode 9.2 and iOS SDK 11 are now a requirement. This is needed for the compatibility with the iPhone X.
- Improved the checking of Xcode to ensure it's not missing the required components.
- Fixed a bug in the Twixl App Reviewer on iOS which was returning the wrong search results.
- Search in an article-based app now only starts searching as of 3 characters.
- Fixed a bug in the plugin where background music wasn't exported for Phone layouts.
- More fixes for the mac app to ensure the proper icons are embedded in the iOS app builds.
- Fixes a bug in the iOS apps which caused the web overlay close button to be missing.
- Fixed a number bugs related to the handling of entitlements on Android.
- Fixed a display problem of Twixl publications on iPad Pro 10.5 inch and iPad Pro 12.9 inch models.
- Fixed a login problem in the Twixl App Reviewer with passwords containing special characters.
- On iOS, in article-based apps, In-App Purchase errors are now reported to the user.
- Improved the error reporting for content item aliasses which were pointing to unpublished or non-existing content items.
- The Adobe InDesign Server plugins on Windows are now installed for the CC 2017 and CC 2018 versions.
- Added a number of missing translations.
Twixl Publisher 5.6 (28556) - "The Ardbeg Release"
- The minimum requirements for iOS have been raised to iOS 9.3.
- The minimum requirements for Android have been raised to Android 4.4.
- In an article-based app, you can now easily import Google Fonts on the Twixl Distribution Platform.
- On the Twixl Distribution Platform, we've added an extra user type "App Report Viewer" which allows you to grant access to only the reports for one or more apps.
- The app settings on the Twixl Distribution Platform now contain an option to hide the download icon for collections in article-based apps.
- We rewrote the rendering engine on iOS so that PDF-based publications are rendered in a better way and use a lot less disk space and CPU.
- We added more features to the Image Sequence interactive element and made some performance improvements as well.
- The applications screen in the App Reviewer now loads a lot faster and features a search option.
- When an article-based app returns from the background, we now force an automatic refresh of the content.
- On iOS, an article-based app now continues to download the data, even when it's in the background.
- When building a web reader, you can now optionally add the iTunes application ID to get a banner telling the user that there is a native iOS app available as well.
- Improved the font size in the table-of-contents in Android single-issue and multi-issue applications on tablets.
- For Android, we are now using the most recent stable Android SDK.
- We've made several fixes on iOS which prevented Panorama VR elements from working.
- We've reworked the layout engine of browse collections on Android so that it displays correctly on all types of devices.
- We've made several fixes to improve our apps on iPhone X.
- The iOS apps are now built with Xcode 9 to allow full compatibility with iPhone X.
- We now show both the toc and the hamburger menu in a detail view on iOS and Android.
- When using a web overlay on Android, we have fixed a bug that caused the page to scroll instead of the content of the web overlay.
- Fixed a bug on Android where the incorrect hamburger menu was sometimes shown in an article-based app.
- In an article-based app, content item aliasses are no longer showing up in the search results.
- Fixed a performance issues when doing a search in an Android article-based apps containing a large number of content items.
- Fixed a bug where building an Android APK on a Turkish system would fail.
- When migrating from an Adobe DPS app, the old Adobe DPS data is now deleted from the device.
- Many, many small bugfixes, especially for iPhone X.
For support, go to https://help.twixlmedia.com