Twixl Publisher 7.1 (32096) - "The Tomatin Release"
This is the last release that supports iOS 9 and Android 4.
As of the next release, the minimum requirements will be changed to iOS 10 and Android 5.
- Fixed a bug in iOS article-based apps where hyperlinks in a browse grid were not working
- Fixed a bug in the web reader which caused the table of contents to be incorrect
- Single-issue Android apps now have the correct icon again after building
- Single-issue Android apps now correctly load the publication when using a test build
- Fixed a plethora of smaller bugs and crashes
Twixl Publisher 7.0 (32057) - "The Tomatin Release"
- Loading article-based apps is now a lot faster than before thanks to various API optimisations (the API takes care of the communication between the app on your device and the Twixl Distribution Platform).
- Article-based apps now support entitlements auto-logout when the app exits or closes.
- The PDF viewer component on Android now has the same capabilities and features as on iOS (search, bookmarking, full-page view, thumbnail view, …)
- Substantially faster and better rendering of PDF content on Android
- Added an option on the Twixl Distribution Platform to duplicate a collection.
- Added the option to use two-factor authentication for logging in on the Twixl Distribution Platform.
- Each account on the Twixl Distribution Platform can now have multiple Admin API keys. This makes it more manageable as you can revoke an
- dividual key and keep track of who used which key.
- The web reader HTML and browser client HTML now support OpenGraph tags which improve sharing to e.g. Facebook.
- Many other performance improvements and bug fixes.
For support, go to